According to the International Society of Hair Restoration, 112,409 hair restoration procedures were performed in 2015 in the U.S. Hair loss can occur for a number of reasons. Conditions such as Alopecia or other genetic disorders can cause patterned baldness, whereas other instances hair loss may occur from certain medications, psychological conditions and hormonal shifts.
No matter how the loss of hair manifests, it can be frustrating and lead to depression and low self-esteem. There is good news, however, for those seeking PRP hair restoration in Philadelphia – and the best part – the benefits far outweigh the cost.
The Many Benefits of PRP Hair Restoration in Philadelphia
At Kauffman PRP, we specialize in natural, safe and lasting PRP hair restoration. We also understand the emotional and physical concerns that our patients have facing the prospect of yet another hair regeneration procedure. Our hope is to counter your fears with confidence through PRP therapy for hair loss.
PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy exclusively relies on the body’s own natural growth factors. The innovative process of separating these “power regenerators” from the body, is easy, fast and involves minimal downtime. Our patients love the result of new hair growth, but they also appreciate that PRP hair restoration is:
- All Natural – since we use only the body’s growth factors (from a simple blood draw) there is no involvement of synthetic injections or toxins.
- Minimal pain – the sensation of PRP injections to the scalp is similar to tiny pinpricks, so little to no pain is involved.
- Virtually no downtime – the process typically takes around 30 minutes and may cause only minor bruising.
- It’s permanent – new, thicker and lasting hair, without painful procedures that eventually fade in time.
- Reasonable treatment sessions – sometimes hair restoration treatments must be done repeatedly, only to yield disappointing results. Not so with PRP therapy. PRP hair restoration generally requires anywhere from 3 to 4 sessions to lead to lasting hair growth results.
We’d love to help you overcome your frustration and renew your confidence. Please call us today to schedule a consultation for PRP Hair Restoration in Philadelphia.