Learn about the steps of the innovative stem cell PRP procedure.
Perfect skin is a myth. If you know a person whose skin always seems to glow—smooth, fresh, and youthful—the reality is that they are more than likely using anti-aging treatments. As people age and experience skin conditions, their skin becomes scarred, loose, and physically exhausted.
Facial aging isn’t something to be ashamed of; it’s an entirely natural process. However, that doesn’t mean it can’t be addressed and healed. Perhaps the most successful breakthrough method of recent years for facial skin health is the use of stem cell PRP for the face. Like any other damaged or injured body part, proper and effective treatment can restore your skin to full health.
Injections of PRP (platelet-rich plasma)—an entirely natural, self-derived substance—has revolutionized anti-aging and left the faces of everyone from Kim Kardashian to patients of facial burns, scars, and injuries healthy and glowing.
A Step-by-Step Look at the Stem Cell PRP Therapy Procedure
Stem cell PRP injection, although new and innovative, has become firmly and reliably established as a premier method for facial skin revitalization—especially in cases of serious facial injury. This method, used by celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Alex Rodriguez, and Tiger Woods is growing in popularity thanks to consistently positive stem cell PRP reviews.
However, due to the status of stem cell PRP for faces as a fresh medical innovation, many patients are unfamiliar with the specific details of this procedure. That’s why the office of Dr. Stuart Kauffman has compiled this helpful step-by-step introduction.
- A blood sample is taken from the patient.
- Stem cells are extracted from the patient’s bone marrow or fat tissue.
- The blood sample is deposited in a centrifuge, which separates its different components.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is separated and obtained from the blood sample. This concentration of platelets within liquid plasma contains the primary blood components involved in clotting, cell recruitment, cell multiplication, and cell specialization—the processes that enable healing.
- Stem cells are added in conjunction with PRP concentration. The addition of stem cells accelerates and catalyzes regeneration and is especially recommended in cases of serious injury.
- Stem cell-enriched platelet-rich plasma is delivered to the affected skin by injection. In some cases, ultrasounds will be used to improve precision.
- The needling of facial skin stimulates an immune response and causes a massive replenishment of platelets, collagens, elastin, fibroblasts, and growth factors.
- Over the following six weeks, facial tissue will regenerate and new collagen will form.
This regeneration will heal skin that has been damaged by aging, scarring, acne, injuries, and other facial conditions. If you’re interested in restoring a young, healthy quality to your face or facilitating the regrowth of healthy facial skin following a serious injury, the stem cell PRP for face may be the natural, effective solution that you’ve been searching for. To learn more, contact Dr. Stuart Kauffmanand inquire about this cutting-edge procedure today!